My name is Jonathan and I'm a trained Psychotherapist who offers individual therapy to adults.
As a therapist I can offer:
• an opportunity to talk through problems confidentially
• time to express feelings without judgements
• help to explore and understand your difficulties
• find ways to overcome / resolve problems effectively
• a listening ear in a comfortable & safe environment
People come to therapy for many different reasons. Some people are looking to make life changing differences to their lives, whereas others feel unsure what they want to change but feel that seeing a therapist will help them find a clearer outlook.
Friends & family may be supportive but because they are close to you they may not be in the best position to help, perhaps there might be things you'd rather not share with them, not wishing to burden them. In this situation a safe and supportive space in which you can talk in confidence to a therapist will be of value.
Do you need someone to talk to?
Are life’s problems overwhelming you?
Have you forgotten who the real "you" is?
Then you've come to the right place.